Redondo Beach AC Repair
Keeping Your Air Conditioner Running in the South Bay
When your AC isn't working, it can be frustrating, especially on the hottest days of summer. Although maintenance can help to prevent some problems, there will likely come a time when your system will need repair. At Arneson Plumbing & Heating, we offer comprehensive services, including AC repair and maintenance, in Redondo Beach and the South Bay area. No matter what is going on with your system, we can help. Instead of cheap fixes, you can rely on us for effective solutions that keep your AC running.
To learn about the outstanding Redondo Beach AC maintenance and repair service our company offers, call us at (310) 982-2374.
Redondo Beach AC Repair You Can Rely On
Having an AC that's not working properly can make you and your family very uncomfortable. It can also lead to higher-than-necessary utility costs as your AC struggles to cool your home. Fortunately, you can rely on our experienced and professional team to take care of you when your air conditioner stops working.
Your AC may need repairs if:
- The unit is making weird noises - Your AC is never going to be 100% silent, but it shouldn't be making the kind of noise that will make you have to turn up your TV. If that's the case give your Redondo Beach AC repair specialists a call to get your unit back to normal.
- The AC is not cooling your home evenly - If there are some parts of the house getting more AC than others and it's not be design, then give us a call. First, check that there aren't any vents blocked by anything like furniture, but if not then you'll need an inspection.
- The AC is not cooling your home at all - This could either be because of a faulty thermostat or a unit that needs to be inspected by our Redondo Beach AC repair specialists. If you know how to replace your unit's air filter and that seems to be the problem then feel free to do so.
- The unit is operating inefficiently - If your AC has to run around the clock to keep your home environment cooled, then it's going to cost you a pretty penny. ACs are supposed to rest and cool every now and then so it shouldn't be running all the time.
- Your Utility bill is significantly higher than usual - If your AC isn't running at 100% then it will need to work overtime to keep your thermostat happy. If this is the case then you'll pay overtime, which is completely avoidable.
AC Maintenance in Redondo Beach
Constant AC use throughout the summer and the warmer parts of the year can cause significant wear and tear on your unit. Maintenance is essential to keep your air conditioner working year-round when you need it. At Arneson Plumbing & Heating, we perform regular maintenance to not only keep your AC running but also to help improve its efficiency. Regular maintenance can even reduce your energy bills in some cases.
Make an appointment for AC repair in Redondo Beach or request an estimate by giving us a call at (310) 982-2374.