Water Heater Services in Redondo Beach
Ensuring You Always Have Hot Water
Having heated water coming through the pipes is no longer a luxury but a necessity. Unfortunately, we don't typically think about our water heater until something goes wrong. If your water heater has stopped working properly or you need to have a new system installed, Arneson Plumbing & Heating can help. Our professional Redondo Beach plumbers are trained to service and install all types of equipment.
What Causes A Water Heater To Malfunction?
When your water heater starts acting up, it can result in a decrease in hot water, noisy operation, and a host of other problems. With so many different moving parts within the water heating system, the source of these problems can vary. That is why a professional plumber from our team should be brought in. We will be able to inspect your water heater to locate where the issue is stemming from and offer the best solution, whether it be a simple repair or part replacement.
Common Water Heater Problems We Can Repair Include:
- Broken or defective mechanical components, including the anode rod, thermocouple, or temperature & pressure relief valve
- Faulty pilot lights that keep going out
- Loose or unsecured connections to the plumbing
- Damaged or broken thermostat or heating elements
- Buildup of sediment, dirt, and other debris inside the tank
- Blocked or damaged drain valve
Reliable Water Heater Installation
If your water heater has stopped working properly, a repair may fix the issue. However, if your system is more than 15-20 years old and isn't providing sufficiently heated water, it may be time to consider a replacement.
How Do You Know When To Replace A Hot Water Heater?
- Frequent leaking
- Taking a longer time to heat water
- Constant need for repairs
- Tank is rusted or corroding
- Large increase in monthly utility bill
- Discolored or foul-smelling water
- Cost of repairs outweighs the cost of a new unit
Fortunately, our Redondo Beach water heater installation technicians can help you choose the best type of water heater for your home and install it properly. When you’re thinking about installing a new water heater, you should always consider the size of your household and your budget.
Redondo Beach Water Heater Repair & Maintenance
The best way to keep your water heater running year-round is with regular maintenance. Unfortunately, maintenance may not always be enough and the need for a repair may arise. At Arneson Plumbing & Heating, our professional team can help take care of your water heater. When our Redondo Beach water heater repair technicians show up, you can rely on us to work quickly to get to the source of the problem and provide excellent solutions.